Vote on Spokespersons 2016
During the Mainz collaboration meeting in September the collaboration board nominated one candidate for the position of our spokesperson and one candidate for the deputy position.
Klaus Peters, GSI:
Deputy spokesperson candidate
Tord Johansson, Uppsala University:
|Have a look at his CV||Have a look at his CV|
Information on the Procedure
- The Vote on the PANDA Spokesperson and PANDA Deputy Spokesperson takes place electronically in October and November according to the PANDA Governance Rules.
- The electorate are all official members of PANDA with a university degree and a PANDA membership of at least one year as reported by the institute heads.
- Please check the PANDA electorate list whether you are there.
- Please note that a quorum of 50% of registered voter has to be reached for the election to be valid.
Instructions for voting
- To vote, access the PANDA Vote form on this site by logging in using your personal GSI web login stored in the GSI Oracle database on the PANDA web server:
The election is closed! Have a look at the announcement of our Collaboration Board Chair Kai-Thomas Brinkmann.
If you are not already logged in, follow the link above and you will be asked for your user credentials and on successful login you will be redirected to the ballot page. If you are already logged in, you can access the polls via menu item "Ballot paper" as well.
- If you forgot the password of your GSI web login you will have to get it reset via http://www-oracle.gsi.de/
- Please vote between Oct 10th 2016, 12:00h CEST
and Nov 7th 2016, 12:00h CET. Due to a lot of "last minutes" votes, the election period has been extended until Friday, Nov 11th, 12:00 CET! Before and after that period the link given above will not work.
- You have then accessed the ballot page, where you can mark your vote. You may accept the candidates selected by the Collaboration Board as PANDA Spokespersons or not accept or abstain.
- Your vote is anonymous. You can only vote once.
Udo Kurilla and Lars Schmitt have been nominated by the CB Chair to take care of the technical aspects. In case of technical problems contact both.