The international CHARM 2023 conference will be held in Siegen, Germany from July 17 to July 21, 2023, hosted by the University of Siegen as an in-person event with in-person presentations only.
The purpose of the CHARM 2023 Workshop is to bring together theorists and experimentalists working in charm physics to discuss recent results in this area, including the impact on and from theory as well as projections for results to be expected from upcoming experimental facilities.
This year's conference will cover the following topics:
- Charm facilities - Status and future
- Charmed meson and baryon spectroscopy
- Exotic hadrons
- Production of charm and charmonia
- Hidden and open charm in media
- Light hadronic spectroscopy from decays of charm and charmonia
- Leptonic, semileptonic rare charm decays (including form factors, BSM models, LFV)
- Rare charm decays to photons, neutrinos and invisibles (dark photons, axions)
- Hadronic charm decays and CP-violation
- D mixing
- Tau lepton physics
- Averages for HFLAV and PDG