PANDA Job Market
On our "Job Market" page we will publish PANDA experiment related job offers, which we have received.
Furthermore, we will list job applications from PANDA people!
If you have a job advertisement or you are searching for a job, you can reach us via email: panda-office[at]gsi.de
- Wissenschaftliche Mitarbeiterin (w/m/d), May, 5th, 2019
Germany, DESY, Hamburg
- PhD Postion, April 15th, 2019
USA, University of Cincinatti
- Professorship in experimental hadron physics at Uppsala University, May 3rd, 2019
Sweden, Uppsala University,
- 3 PhD positions, March 29, 2019
Sweden, Uppsala University, Center for Interdisciplinary Mathematics (CIM)
List of projects: http://www.math.uu.se/cim/education/doctoral-projects/
Description of PANDA project: http://www.math.uu.se/digitalAssets/396/c_396868-l_1-k_project6.pdf
Contact: Michael Papenbrock
- Tenure-track Assistant Professor position, April 15, 2019
USA, University of California, Riverside
Ref: https://aprecruit.ucr.edu/apply/JPF01077, and advertisement
- Postdoc position, opening since March 2019
China, Shandong University
Contact: Zhiqing Liu, Ref: https://inspirehep.net/record/1712152, and advertisement
- Klaus Föhl, with PANDA 2005 - 2018, expertise in DIRC detectors,
TB member for several years, two years Scientific Associate at CERN.