Vote on Spokespersons 2018
During our collaboration meeting in November this year the collaboration board nominated one candidate for the position of our spokesperson and one candidate for the deputy position.
Klaus Peters, GSI:
Deputy spokesperson candidate
Tord Johansson, Uppsala University:
|Have a look at his CV||Have a look at his CV|
Information on the Procedure
- The Vote on the PANDA Spokesperson and PANDA Deputy Spokesperson takes place electronically in November and December according to the PANDA Governance Rules.
- The electorate are all official members of PANDA with a university degree and a PANDA membership of at least one year as reported by the institute heads.
- Please check the PANDA electorate list whether you are in (login required).
- Please note that a quorum of 50% of registered voter has to be reached for the election to be valid.
Instructions for voting
- To vote, access the PANDA Vote form on this site by logging in using your personal GSI web login.
To the vote. The election is CLOSED and the results will be communicated soon.
If you are not already logged in, follow the link above and you will be asked for your user credentials and on successful login you will be redirected to the ballot page. If you are already logged in, you can access the polls via menu item "Ballot paper" as well.
- If you forgot the password of your GSI web login you will have to get it reset via http://www-oracle.gsi.de/pls/gsi/A_ADMIN.p_reset_OID
- Please vote between Nov 7th 2018, 18:00h CET and Dec 16th 2018, 12:00h CET. Before and after that period the link given above will not work.
- You have then accessed the ballot page, where you can mark your vote. You may accept the candidates selected by the Collaboration Board as PANDA Spokespersons or not accept or abstain.
- Your vote is anonymous. You can only vote once.
In case of technical problems contact the PANDA office.